Sanjay Sauldie’s personal guarantee:
My knowledge from advising SMEs and international and national corporations has been incorporated into this video training. So you will receive practical tips and advice on how to bring your company to the front with this topic, as a managing director, manager or employee. This is what I stand for with my name, which has been a synonym for very high quality for more than 20 years. In cooperation with my team and partners, this comprehensive training has been tailored exactly to your needs.
Have a look at the introduction lesson now:
Certified video training:
This video training has been certified by EIMIA – European Internet Marketing Institute & Academy.
If you take action now, you can get the best results with our simple and easy-to-understand video training that…
- introduces you to the best and latest techniques
- is easy to understand and packed with professional speaking and valuable content
- will be personally mentored by Sanjay Sauldie in English and/or German and your questions will be answered individually
- does not involve a monthly payment, it is only a one-time payment!
- is helpful to increase your customer base and make reliable contacts
HR, Teams and Work 4.0: The Digital Working World
Human resources, team building and Work 4.0 are among the most important building blocks of business success in the Digital Society. The digital world of work demands many new skills from decision-makers. But it also equips them with completely new opportunities for action. Familiarize yourself now with the most important changes and the best tools, and you can sustainably increase your sales.
If you want to be successful in the digital society, you must first and foremost be aware of the fundamental changes it is bringing about in the world of work. As far as your concrete work as a decision-maker or HR manager is concerned, the following areas are particularly relevant. First, the global exchange of workers and the openness of society are contributing to greater diversity. This means that very different people are working in your company – and of course you have to take this diversity into account. At the same time, a real battle for the best brains can be observed on the market.
So even if you want to recruit talent for your company, you will encounter changing conditions. A second important trend is the change in business models and also a transformation in the financing options for projects. The introduction of platforms and networks but also the success of digital marketplaces and crowdfunding have permanently changed the corporate world. And we are only at the beginning of a rapid development. Third, workforce diversity also means that some employees will bring new expectations to their jobs or activities. If you want to tease the optimal potential out of this workforce, you should definitely pay attention to these changes.
Fourth, a variety of new technical tools enable you to work efficiently in the area of human resources. You can use these tools to structure large amounts of data quickly and accurately, and you can also use smart technology to manage your own human resources. You have a precise overview of all work requirements and personal prerequisites as well as the interests of individual employees. That’s worth its weight in gold in the digital age. Fifth, in addition to hard economic figures, soft factors are also becoming increasingly important. These include the work culture in a company, the way people interact with each other, and the values they share. They can ensure that motivation increases and a team spirit develops to which everyone feels they belong. If you want to cope with these changes, you need to be able to unerringly assess the current changes and know how to manage personnel in the Digital World of Work. This course will help you with both analysis and practical tips.
BONUS: With this course you will receive the accompanying eBook for free! What does it offer you?
This eBook provides you with a comprehensive introduction to the context of Human Resources (HR), Team Building and Work 4.0 in the Digital World of Work. As a result, it covers a lot of ground. Piece by piece, you will be introduced to a variety of developments that are currently taking place in this field. The individual chapters of the eBook build on each other. You should therefore read them one after the other. If you already have extensive knowledge in a particular area, you can skip this section. At the end of the reading, you should have a holistic insight into the changes that the digital age of the 21st century brings for HR work and corporate development. You will also find literature references at the end of the book. With the help of the publications mentioned there, you can further deepen your knowledge in individual subsections of the topic.
The first section of the book offers you a basic chapter. In this, you will learn about the fundamental effects of digitization. In doing so, you will be introduced to precisely those manifestations that are of particular importance in our context. On the one hand, the eBook will talk about new forms of networking. Digitization also results in a new push toward automation. At the same time, however, it brings with it certain tendencies toward personalization. This section will address both, concluding with a discussion of networked things and flexible people.
The second section will deal with human resources (HR) as the heart of the new corporate world. On the one hand, we will describe why this human factor is so important today. On the other hand, you will also learn how HR has changed in the 21st century. Then, this section will give you tips that can help in the targeted use of personnel and hints about how personnel management on the one hand and the work of personnel on the other are changing today. Both are important areas for business success. The third section addresses a popular topic that you have certainly already heard about: the Internet of Things. Within the scope of this paper, this development cannot be discussed in full. However, the question arises as to how it affects work in the company and what kind of alliance between humans and machines is created here. This question will be answered in the third section. The fourth section is then devoted to another core business of the changed world of work: work in flexible networks. This holds many challenges for you as a decision-maker as well as for your employees.
Finally, you will find a brief conclusion. This recapitulates the most important theses of this eBook. Afterwards, the section throws a small outlook on trends that could possibly intensify in the coming years. This will provide you with some pointers that will give you a good basis when following the debates on Work 4.0 and Human Resources. You will thus be able to quickly check many a new development for its strategic content. This offers you the advantage that you will not immediately adopt every new fashion. Instead, you will unerringly adopt those developments for your own work that also pay off.
Table of Contents:
- How digitization is shaping the 21st century
- How digital connectivity is impacting the economy
- Work between automation and personalization
- Networked things and flexible people
- A new focus on the human factor
- Human resources as the most important asset of successful companies
- Deploying staff smartly and providing targeted training
- Agile leadership and successful teamwork
- How the Internet of Things impacts human resources on the store floor
- Production according to current demand and individualized goods
- Flexible response to new challenges
- The alliance between man and machine
- Teambuilding in new networks
- Working effectively from anywhere – new technical solutions make it possible
- The digital world of work is resorting to flexible teams
- Modern technology should support communication – not replace it!
- Literature and source references
Special offer only available on our website:
- You get access to the recording of this online training
- You will receive an exclusive eBook on the topic
- You will receive a certificate of the “European Internet Marketing Institute & Academy” for your participation in our meeting after completion of all lessons on our learning portal
- You will be personally guided by Sanjay Sauldie
Precious certification for your personal development:
About Sanjay Sauldie:
Why this Video Training is important for your business, for you and your team:
- generate a continuous network of profitable leads
- create tons of professional connections with fewer efforts
- get massive social exposure for your brand
- strengthen long-term relationships with your customers
- make your team ready for the Digital Changes in the future
- create communication between your team, even from Home Office or international branches
- get higher iROI (internet Return on Invest) from your efforts
After successful completion of the payment, you will receive immediately by email the online training participation link with a password as well as an invoice.
Spelling error report
The following text will be sent to our editors: