Sanjay Sauldie’s personal guarantee:
My knowledge from advising SMEs and international and national corporations has been incorporated into this video training. So you will receive practical tips and advice on how to bring your company to the front with this topic, as a managing director, manager or employee. This is what I stand for with my name, which has been a synonym for very high quality for more than 20 years. In cooperation with my team and partners, this comprehensive training has been tailored exactly to your needs.
Have a look at the introduction lesson now:
Certified video training:
This video training has been certified by EIMIA – European Internet Marketing Institute & Academy.
If you take action now, you can get the best results with our simple and easy-to-understand video training that…
- introduces you to the best and latest techniques
- is easy to understand and packed with professional speaking and valuable content
- will be personally mentored by Sanjay Sauldie in English and/or German and your questions will be answered individually
- does not involve a monthly payment, it is only a one-time payment!
- is helpful to increase your customer base and make reliable contacts
Connected Ecommerce: Challenge for Omnichannel Concepts
Connected Ecommerce is the magic word in the current debate about the future of sales. Through smartphones and other technical devices, customers are now permanently connected in various ways. Smartphones are used to obtain information about products, tablets are used to compare prices, or comparison sites are called up on computers.
People also still shop at specialty stores. But to what extent is the upheaval in retail changing local stationary shopping? Does retail even stand a chance against connected ecommerce from the Internet, or will it go under? If you closely observe current developments and customer behavior, you will come to a different conclusion.
BONUS: With this course you will receive the accompanying eBook for free! What does it offer you?
Digitization is also an opportunity for brick-and-mortar retail. Where retail gets involved in digitization, it can completely reinvent itself. In the best case, this brings it very close to its customers. On top of that, it can open up new target groups and offer customers a unique consumer experience.
The goods sold are experienced in a special way, either in real or virtual terms. If you want to achieve this, you have to pick up your customers around the clock, wherever they happen to be. The key concept here is omnichannel. This means the multiple and simultaneous use of many different channels. And in this case, it’s not just about advertising. The omnichannel concept uses several a multitude of channels at the same time, from advertising to advice to purchase and customer service.
This offers customers convenience and optimum advice in one. For brick-and-mortar retailers, in turn, it can bring about intensive customer loyalty. New sales strategies are also emerging as a result of this change. Here is an overview of the development and the strategies involved.
In order to understand the current developments, the meaning of omnichannel and connected ecommerce must first be clarified. In the following paragraphs, the significance of these concepts will be explained. Subsequently, the development associated with the implementation of such concepts can be outlined. Once the concept has been clarified and the current development described, important strategies and recommendations for action for retailers can be derived. In addition to some positive practical examples, fundamental strategies will then also be discussed. With these, stationary retail can be completely repositioned.
Table of Contents:
- What is behind the concept of connected commerce and omnichannel?
- Omnichannel is a particularly good fit for today’s shopping habits
- What Connected Ecommerce means and how customers are connected
- Connected Ecommerce: offers special customer convenience
- Connected around the clock
- Digitization is making commerce more communicative
- Danger or opportunity for stationary trade?
- The advantages of stationary retail are dwindling – it must change
- How brick-and-mortar retail can prove itself in the digital age
- Consumer behavior: On the Internet of Things, customers communicate
- Connected with consumers and a good connection to smart technology
- New training program launches: the ecommerce merchant
- Training pays off not only for executives
- Retail must offer a new consumer experience
- Can be leveraged for the long term: Technology for appearance on all channels
- Examples of how Connected Ecommerce can be used
- Practical examples can offer good suggestions
- Efficiently establishing brands – omnichannel makes it possible
- Omnichannel is not a state, but a development process
- The evaluation of information
- This is what targeted evaluation of information can provide
- Use existing information in a targeted way to further develop the offering
- Proven systems help with data analysis
- Win customers through communication – communicate!
- Connected Ecommerce for good customer retention
- Omnichannel: The benefits of brick-and-mortar retail
- Stationary retail proves strength in consulting
- Recipe for making the best contact with customers
- How to pick up consumers exactly where they are on the go
- Thanks to omnichannel, you offer customers a wide range of information
- How Connected Ecommerce multiplies the impact of campaigns
- Why you should use social media advertising
- Stationary commerce offers more than just advertising
- Customers still want a real sale
- Connected ecommerce: accurate inventory tracking needed
- From omnichannel to consultation to customer conversation
- From customer engagement to customer communication
- Evaluate the data you collect
- Social networks provide you with a lot of information
- Make sure your communication is friendly and open
- Literature and source references
Special offer only available on our website:
- You get access to the recording of this online training
- You will receive an exclusive eBook on the topic
- You will receive a certificate of the “European Internet Marketing Institute & Academy” for your participation in our meeting after completion of all lessons on our learning portal
- You will be personally guided by Sanjay Sauldie
Precious certification for your personal development:
About Sanjay Sauldie:
Why this Video Training is important for your business, for you and your team:
- generate a continuous network of profitable leads
- create tons of professional connections with fewer efforts
- get massive social exposure for your brand
- strengthen long-term relationships with your customers
- make your team ready for the Digital Changes in the future
- create communication between your team, even from Home Office or international branches
- get higher iROI (internet Return on Invest) from your efforts
After successful completion of the payment, you will receive immediately by email the online training participation link with a password as well as an invoice.
Spelling error report
The following text will be sent to our editors: