Sanjay Sauldie’s personal guarantee:
My knowledge from advising SMEs and international and national corporations has been incorporated into this video training. So you will receive practical tips and advice on how to bring your company to the front with this topic, as a managing director, manager or employee. This is what I stand for with my name, which has been a synonym for very high quality for more than 20 years. In cooperation with my team and partners, this comprehensive training has been tailored exactly to your needs.
Have a look at the introduction lesson now:
Certified video training:
This video training has been certified by EIMIA – European Internet Marketing Institute & Academy.
If you take action now, you can get the best results with our simple and easy-to-understand video training that…
- introduces you to the best and latest techniques
- is easy to understand and packed with professional speaking and valuable content
- will be personally mentored by Sanjay Sauldie in English and/or German and your questions will be answered individually
- does not involve a monthly payment, it is only a one-time payment!
- is helpful to increase your customer base and make reliable contacts
Sustainability and Environment 4.0: The New Responsibility of Business
The principle of sustainability is currently becoming increasingly important. It is not only environmental associations, citizens’ initiatives and political parties that are now resorting to the claim of environmentally friendly production and lifestyles. More and more companies have also made the goal part of their corporate culture. Contrary to what is sometimes assumed, this does not only offer advantages for marketing. In fact, sustainability can offer countless benefits. For example, it can ensure that production is more cost-effective or that products are further developed in a special way.
By adopting this principle, companies are also assuming social responsibility. At the same time, it gives them the opportunity to address new target groups worldwide. Sustainability therefore offers many different advantages. And it can be realized not only if you can rely on large development departments. The principle of sustainability can also be implemented on the small scale of a medium-sized company or start-up. All you have to do is take a systematic look at your production, distribution and sales. This course encourages you to do just that, providing you with both basic knowledge and clear practical examples.
This course provides you with useful tips on how to modernize your own production. Right from the start, you will discover that the concept of sustainability is not as new as you might think. It goes back many centuries and was developed in a field closely linked to the economy.
Only later did civil society in particular embrace the term. For some time now, it has been rediscovered by businesses. If you are aware of both the new debate and the old tradition of sustainability, you can pursue the claim on a holistic line. This will convince many of your customers. You may even find that you have been following the principle of sustainability for a long time without being actively aware of it. In this case, you should also actively promote this principle. You can see it as a principle that can also enrich the work culture in a company. The development of brands can also be specifically strengthened with the principle of sustainability.
BONUS: With this course, you will receive the accompanying eBook for free! What does it offer you?
This eBook provides you with a comprehensive introduction to all the issues of sustainability that are relevant to business. As you will discover as you read, this principle is no longer a burden today. Rather, it has become a special opportunity for good placement in the market and improved access to new target groups. Over the course of several sections, this topic is examined from a variety of perspectives. Complicated technical vocabulary is deliberately avoided.
Where technical terms are used, you can count on a clear explanation. This makes this eBook also suitable as an introduction for people who have not yet dealt with the topic of sustainability. However, due to the comprehensive overview, the text also offers many new insights to entrepreneurs who have already dealt with the principle. The text builds on the findings of recent book publications and picks up on research results that emerged in the field of sustainability a few years ago. This gives you insight that is on the cutting edge.
The first section of the book will provide you with a basic knowledge. It will familiarize you with the history of the concept of sustainability and list various factors of sustainability. It will then take a closer look at the relevance of the topic in business. This basic chapter will provide you with a solid foundation of knowledge. Against the background of this information, you will be able to understand some recent debates much better. You should therefore read this chapter at your leisure. Even if it does not directly relate to our current debates at every point, it will provide you with many useful insights. The second major section of the book focuses on the importance of sustainability as an economic factor. Here, it takes a look at various advantages that sustainability can offer. For example, it explains how it promises image benefits and why environmental protection has also become a tangible economic factor today. You will then learn how companies can make concrete use of their commitment to combating climate change. This section of the eBook will conclude with an analysis of the so-called Green New Deal. In the context of this economic development, sustainability plays a key role in the new economic upswing.
The third section is dedicated to the change in consumer awareness. You will find that consumers today place a greater emphasis on sustainable production. There are various reasons for this development. A precise analysis of this change will allow you to target what the customer wants from your production and your company today. In this way, you can successfully increase sales.
The fourth section builds on this analysis and tells you important components of sustainable production development. With the help of this advice, you will realize that you can switch to sustainable production without much effort. In addition, you will learn how to use this conversion specifically to your own advantage. The fifth section introduces you to the connection between sustainability and Industry 4.0. In the process, you will discover that the use of new technologies and environmentally conscious production do not have to be mutually exclusive. On the contrary, the two complement each other very well – if they are planned on the basis of the right principles.
Some globally recognized production principles that help to do just that are explained to you at this point. The book is then concluded by a conclusion. This recapitulates the most important insights you should gain from reading it. It then takes a brief look at developments that could affect the economy in the coming years. Then, at the end of the book, you will find literature references.
Table of Contents:
- What is meant by sustainability?
- A brief history of the concept of sustainability
- Various factors of a holistic principle
- The relevance in the economic context
- Sustainability as an economic factor of our time
- Sustainability provides image advantages
- Economic factor environmental protection convinces customers worldwide
- Show your commitment against climate change
- The Green New Deal
- Change in consumer awareness
- Sustainable production as a quality component
- Beautiful design and sustainable production are not contradictory
- Sustainable production is not witchcraft
- Product development in a green way
- Sustainability as a variable in production
- Green product development in the present
- Sustainability as a marketing factor
- Sustainability in Industry 4.0
- Just-in-time production
- Cradle to cradle principle
- Literature and reference
Special offer only available on our website:
- You get access to the recording of this online training
- You will receive an exclusive eBook on the topic
- You will receive a certificate of the “European Internet Marketing Institute & Academy” for your participation in our meeting after completion of all lessons on our learning portal
- You will be personally guided by Sanjay Sauldie
Precious certification for your personal development:
About Sanjay Sauldie:
Why this Video Training is important for your business, for you and your team:
- generate a continuous network of profitable leads
- create tons of professional connections with fewer efforts
- get massive social exposure for your brand
- strengthen long-term relationships with your customers
- make your team ready for the Digital Changes in the future
- create communication between your team, even from Home Office or international branches
- get higher iROI (internet Return on Invest) from your efforts
After successful completion of the payment, you will receive immediately by email the online training participation link with a password as well as an invoice.
Spelling error report
The following text will be sent to our editors: